www.rural.nic.in Recruitment 2024, DRDA Vacancy 2024 Notification, DRDA Recruitment 2024 Apply Online For 1265 Various Post, DRDA Exam date 2024
DRDA Recruitment 2024 Apply Online
DRDA Recruitment 2024 notification has been released, Uttar Pradesh Panchayati Raj Department has issued a notification for recruitment of DRDA posts, DRDA has issued approval for recruitment to 1265 posts, application forms are going to start very soon DRDA Recruitment application form can apply through the official website of Panchayati Raj Department, must read the official notification before filling the DRDA recruitment application form.
www.rural.nic.in Recruitment 2024
DRDA 1265 posts recruitment approval has been issued DRDA Recruitment 2024 application forms have started candidates who were preparing for DRDA have a golden opportunity for them can fill the application form on vacant posts by Panchayati Raj Department DRDA Recruitment Acceptance Release Is Released Eligible Candidates Are Interested To Fill The Form Can Fill Their Application Form Before The Last Date.
DRDA Vacancy 2024 Notification
|Name Of Department
|DISTRICT RURAL DEVELOPMENT AGENCY (DRDA)
|DRDA Various Post
The minimum age of the candidate applying for DRDA recruitment has been kept from 18 years to the maximum age of 40 years, apart from this, special relaxation has been given on the basis of category, for which official notification is required.
- Minimum Age 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Recruitment Notification 2024 Rules.
- General / OBC / EWS : 225/-
- SC / ST : 125/-
- Payment Mode Online;- Net Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card, Wallet
- 10+2 Intermediate Exam or Graduation Degree in Any Recognized Board University In India Exam Passed.
- For more Details Read the Official Notification.
How to fill the application form of DRDA Recruitment 2024 online
- To fill the application form of DRDA Recruitment 2024, the official website of Panchayati Raj Department has to be opened.
- Even after clicking on the recruitment button, the recruitment link is given, click on that link.
- After clicking on the link, the official dashboard will open to fill the recruitment form.
- In which registration, login option buttons will also be there, click on it.
- After clicking on the first you have to fill your information like name address mobile number email id and click on registration.
- After registration, you have to click on the login button, which you have entered the mobile number and email id, the login id password has come on that email id.
- By clicking on the login button, enter the ID password and the form will open completely and fill out the form.
- After filling the complete information in the forum, check the form and verify it by clicking on the button.
- After filling the form upload the photo sign upload the document after uploading click on submit button.
- After submitting the form, make the online payment by clicking on the payment verify button, after deducting the online payment, take a print out of the form and save it.
DRDA Recruitment 2024 Apply Online Link
|Latest Govt Job Update
|Admit Card Update
Latest Job Update 2024
- RSMSSB Stenographer & Personal Assistant Grade II Recruitment 2024 Apply Online For 474 Post, www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
- Jharkhand High Court Typist & Stenographer Recruitment 2024 Apply Online For 648 Post, www.jharkhandhighcourt.nic.in
- BPSC Block Horticulture Officer Recruitment 2024 Apply Online For 318 Post, @www.bpsc.bih.nic.in
- UPUMS Nursing Officer Recruitment 2024 Apply Online For 535 Post, @www.upums.ac.in
- Central Bank of India Apprentices Recruitment 2024 Apply Online For 3000 Post, www.centralbankofindia.co.in
- UPSSSC Junior Analyst Pharmacy Recruitment 2024 Apply Online For 361 Post @www.upsssc.gov.in
- BPSC Assistant Architect Recruitment 2024 Apply Online For 106 Post @www.www.bpsc.bih.nic.in
- RSMSSB Hostel Superintendent Recruitment 2024 Apply Online For 447 Post, @www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
- RPSC Librarian Grade 2 Recruitment 2024 Apply Online For 300 Post, @www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in