Indian Railway Loco Pilot Recruitment 2023 Notification Released Online Form For 238 Posts, Railway Loco Pilot Vacancy 2023, Railway Loco Pilot Bharti 2023
Indian Railway Loco Pilot Recruitment 2023
The official notification of Railway Loco Pilot Recruitment 2023 has been issued by the Indian Railway Board Department. Application forms are going to start very soon, How to fill the form of Railway Loco Pilot Recruitment 2023, What is the qualification required for these, We will provide detailed information about all these through this article.
Railway Loco Pilot Vacancy 2023
Notification of Railway Loco Pilot Recruitment 2023 has been released by the Indian Railway Board Department. In which the Railway Department has recruited 238 posts of Railway Loco Pilot.The candidate who wants to fill the application form of Railway Recruitment the candidates application are invited online.You can fill your application form before the last date to fill the application form
Railway Loco Pilot Recruitment Details
|Name Of Department||Indian Railway Board|
|Apply Date||07 April 2023|
|Last Date||06 May 2023|
Indian Railway Loco Pilot Vacancy 2023 Details
|Name Of Posts||General||SC||ST||EWS||Total|
|Loco Pilot||120||36||18||64||238 Posts|
Indian Railway Loco Pilot Qualification
Matriculation Pass plus A) ITI/Act Apprenticeship passed in trade (i) Fitter (ii) Electrician (iii) Instrument Mechanic (iv) Millwright/Maintenance Mechanic (v) Mechanic (Radio & TV) (vi) Electronics Mechanic (vii) Mechanic (Motor Vehicle) (viii) Wireman (ix) Tractor Mechanic (x) Armature & Coil Winder (xi) Mechanic (Diesel) (xii) Heat Engine.
(OR) (B) Diploma in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Automobiles Engineering in lieu of ITI. Candidates with combinations of various streams of trades of Engineering prescribed as above to be considered for employment on the Railways in term of the Board’s instructions contained in RBE no 162/2001 dated 20/08/2001 subject to the provisions contained in Board’s letter No. E(NG)II/2005/RR-1/8 dated 28/08/2014 and 30/09/2015.
Indian Railway Loco Pilot Age Limit
Age limit: – The upper age limit will be 42 years for General candidates, 45 years for OBC candidates and 47 years for SC/ST candidates as per Railway Board letter No. E (NG)I-2000/PM2/12 dt. 21.08.2001 (RBE No. 165/2001). The age will be reckoned as on 01.07.2023.
Indian Railway Loco Pilot Fees
Application Fee: NIL
How to fill railway loco pilot recruitment form
- To fill the railway loco pilot recruitment form, first of all, the official website of the Railway Board has to be opened.
- Loco pilot recruitment link is provided in the dashboard of the website of the railway department, that link has to be clicked
- After clicking on the link, the date board of the application form of the railway department will open, in which the button of your registration and login will be visible.
- If you are already registered then click on login button otherwise click on registration button
- After clicking on the registration button, your complete form will open in which you have to select your name, email ID, mobile number and state and click on the submit button.
- You will receive a message from the railway department through your mobile number and email ID, in which you will also have ID password, taking that ID password, you have to enter that ID password in the dashboard of the login button.
- After logging in, the complete form has opened in front of you, in which you have to submit your name, qualification, personal details, your educational qualification by updating everything correctly.
- In the end, you have to upload your photo and sign, which should be very clear, the photo should not be earlier than 6 months.After uploading the photo, submit it on the finals button and take a print out and save it.