www.ncert.nic.in NCERT Govt Job, NCERT Vacancies 2023, Ncert Recruitment 2023 Official Notification, Recruitment, Syllabus, Exam Date, Admit Card, Last Date, NCERT Various Non-Teaching Recruitment 2023,
NCERT Recruitment 2023
NCERT Recruitment 2023 official notification has been released. National Council of Educational Research Organization has issued approval for recruitment of 347 posts by NCERT. NCERT Recruitment Application Form is going to start very soon. How to fill the application form of NCERT recruitment, what will be the qualification for them, after all this, we will provide complete information through this post.
NCERT Various Non-Teaching Recruitment 2023
Approval has been issued by the National Council of Educational Research Organization for the recruitment of NCERT 347 posts. There is good news for the candidates who were preparing for NCRT Recruitment 2023. NCERT Department has released the notification for the posts of Assistant, Lab Assistant, Computer Operator, Photographer, Lower Division Clerk LDC, Various Post. Eligible candidates can fill their application form before the last date, must read the official notification before filling the application form.
NCERT Vacancy Details 2023
|Name Of Department||Department of Defense Research and Development Organization|
|Vacancies||Fireman, Stenographer, Junior Translation Officer (JTO), Administrative Assistant|
|Notification||22 April 2023|
|Apply Date||29 April 2023|
|Last Date||19 May 2023|
|Exam Date||Coming Soon|
Post-Wise Vacancy Details
|Post||Maximum Age||Total Post||Post||Maximum Age||Total Post|
|Lower Division Clerk LDC||27||84||Store Keeper Grade-II||27||17|
|Senior Library Attendant||27||4||Carpenter||27||3|
|Driver Grade-III||27||9||Dark Room Assistant||27||1|
|Floor Assistant||27||4||Film Joiner||27||1|
|TV Producer Grade-III||27||6||Semi Professional Assistant||27||8|
|Graphic Assistant Grade-II||27||1||Technician Grade-I||27||13|
|Receptionist||27||1||Audio Radio Producer Grade-III||27||4|
|Computer Operator Grade-III||27||1||Field Investigator||27||1|
|Proof Reader||27||3||Graphic Assistant Grade-I||30||2|
|Engineering Assistant||30||7||Junior Accountant||30||6|
|Photographer-Grade-I||30||1||Manager NIE Guest House & PG Hostel||30||1|
|Script Writer||30||1||Production Assistant||30||5|
|Set Designer||30||1||Editorial Assistant||30||6|
|TV Producer Grade-II||30||2||Marketing Executive||30||4|
|Sr. Proof Reader||30||1||Artist Gr-II||30||1|
|Store Keeper Grade-I||27||5||Assistant Store Officer||30||2|
|Audio Radio Producer Grade-I||35||1||Professional Assistant||30||7|
|Film Editor||35||1||Cameraman Grade-II||30||6|
|Production Manager||35||1||Assistant Production Officer||35||2|
|Sound Recordist Grade-I||35||1||Assistant Editor (2 English, 2 Hindi and||35||5|
|TV Producer Grade-I||35||1||Assistant Business Manager||35||2|
|Store Officer||30||1||Artist Grade-I||35||1|
|Senior Accountant||30||2||Assistant Engineer Grade-A||35||6|
|Film Director||40||1||Superintending Engineer||50||1|
|Film Producer||40||1||Production Officer||40||1|
|Assistant Public Relation Officer||35||1||Business Manager||40||1|
- 10th, ITI, 10+2 Intermediate, UG, PG
- Class 10th, 12th Examination OR have Bachelor / Master Degree
- Post Wise Eligibility For Details Read the Notification.
- General/OBC/EWS: Level 10-12: 1500/-
- Level: 6-7: 1200/-
- Level: 2-5: 1000/-
- SC / ST / PH: 0/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Online Fee Mode Debit Card, , Net Banking Only.
Minimum Age: NA Maximum Age: 27-50 Years (Post Wise) Age Relaxation Extra as per National Council of Educational Research and Training Non-Teaching Recruitment 2023 Rules.
How to fill the application form of NCERT Recruitment 2023 online
- To fill the application form of NCERT Recruitment 2023 online, the official website of the National Council of Educational Organization has to be opened.
- Click on the recruitment option button in the des board of the National Department of Educational Research.
- The link of the vacancy was provided in the recruitment dashboard, click on that link.
- After clicking on the link, you will see the registration and login button.
- You have to register by clicking on registration, registration has to be done by feeding your name, mobile number, email id correctly and clicking on the submit button.
- After registration, click on the login button and enter the registration ID and password to login and fill the form completely.
- After filling the form, the last step is to verify the payment, deduct the payment, make online payment and click on the submit button and take a print out of the form.
Latest Govt 2023 2023 Form Apply Online
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Latest Govt Job Update||Click Here|
|Admit Card Update||Click Here|
|Home Page||Click Here|
New Recent Govt Job Notification
- ITBP Recruitment 2023 Apply Online For Assistant Commandant 06 Post, @itbpolice.nic.in
- Bihar STET Online Form 2023 Notification Out, Apply For @www.bceceboard.bihar.gov.in
- HPSC HCS Exam 2024 Notification Out Apply Online For 121 Post, @hpsc.gov.in
- Indian Railway SER RRC Kolkata Act Apprentices Notification 2023-2024 Apply Online for 1785 Post Vacancies, @rrcser.co.in
- Railway RRC ECR Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Apply Online For 1832 post, @www.rrcecr.gov.in
- Railway RRC NER Apprentice 1104 Post Recruitment 2023 Apply Online For www.ner.indianrailways.gov.in
- CWC Admit Card 2023 Out, Download Hall Ticket Direct Link, @cewacor.nic.in
- PGCIL Diploma Trainee Admit Card 2023 Release, Download Direct Link @powergrid.in
- HTET Admit Card 2023 Out, Download Direct Link, @ww.htet2023.in
- SSC UDC Recruitment 2023 Notification Out, Apply Online For 99 Post Reopened
- CISF Constable GD Recruitment 2023 Apply Online For 11025 Post, @www.cisf.gov.in
- BSF Constable Recruitment 2023 Apply Online For 6174 Post, @www.bsf.gov.in
To fill the application form of NCERT Recruitment 2023 online, the official website of the National Council of Educational Organization has to be opened.
The National Council for Education Research and Training (NCERT) has released a short recruitment notification, inviting candidates to apply for Non-academic posts