neet.nta.nic.in 2023 application form, NEET NTA NIC in Registration, National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test 2023, NEET(UG) 2023 Registration, NEET 2023 Application Form Online, Eligibility Criteria Registration, Login, Last Date
NEET 2023 Application Form Online
NEET 2023 application form commencement notice has been issued, The Department of National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test has announced to start the application form for NEET 2023 very soon. The online Application Form for the National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test 2023 is going to start very soon. What qualification is required to fill NEET 2023 application form, which candidates are eligible for the NEET form, and who can apply, we will provide detailed information about all these through this post.
National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test 2023 Form Open
The National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test 2023 Application Form has started online, Information regarding the NEET application form has been approved by the education department. The NEET application form is going to start very soon. Eligible candidates can fill out their application form through the official website of NEET. Candidates must read the official notification before filling NEET application form.
NEET 2023 Application Form Notification
|Name Of Department||National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test|
|Application Form||NEET 2023|
|Form Starting Date||03 March 2023|
|Last Date||06 April 2023|
|Exam Date||07 May 2023|
NEET Application Form Fees
- General: Rs. 1700/-
- General-EWS/ OBC-NCL: Rs. 1600/-
- SC/ST/PwBD/Third Gender: Rs. 1000/-
- Outside India: Rs. 9500/-
- Fee can be paid through Credit/ Debit Card/ Net-Banking/ UPI / Paytm
NEET Age Limit Criteria
Minimum – 17 years To Maximum – 25 years
Born On Before – 31-December-2006
Eligibility Criteria for NEET Entrance Examination Code Wise Details-
- UG Code 01 – Candidates qualifying for their Intermediate level of Examination with the required percentage/appearing will be eligible for this Entrance Examination.
- UG Code 02 – Candidates who have completed their 10+2 level of Examination in Science Stream with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology & Mathematics as an elective subject or subject equivalent to English as prescribed by the National Council of Educational Research & training with the introduction of 10+2+3 Educational Structure as recommended by National Committee on Education will be eligible for this Entrance Examination.
- UG Code 03 – Candidates having Intermediate/Pre Degree Examination Education in Science stream with Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Bio-technology with English as a compulsory Subject will be eligible for this entrance Examination.
- UG Code -04 – Candidates need to appear in Pre-Professional/Pre-Medical Examination with Physics, Biology, and Chemistry & English as compulsory subjects will be eligible for this Examination.
- UG Code 05 – Candidates should pass their Intermediate level of Examination with Physics, Chemistry, Physics, Biology/Biotechnology for 3 years Course of biotechnology.
- UG Code 06-For Bachelor in Science (B.Sc) Course Candidates are required to pass their Intermediate level of Examination with Physics Chemistry & Biology in English.
- UG Code 07 – Any other Examination which is scope & Standard (Last 02 Years of 12th level with PCB group along with Practical Subjects) is equivalent to the Intermediate Science Examination University/board, taking Physics, Chemistry & Biology/Biotechnology will be eligible for this.
NEET form documents required
- Identity Proof.
- Photo Signature
- Email Id
- Credit/ Debit card.
- Aadhaar Card.
- Result of class 10th examination.
- Result of 12th examination.
- Highest Qualification certificate
How to fill NEET 2023 application form online
- To fill out the application form for NEET 2023, the official website of the National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test has to be opened first.
- In the dashboard of the official website of NEET, a link to apply online form will be provided in the menubar, click on that link.
- After clicking on the apply online link, the option of login button will open in front of you.
- You have to do your new registration by clicking on new registration, registration has to be done by filling in the correct information like your name, email id, and mobile number.
- After registration, by clicking on the login button, you have to log in to the form by entering the registration ID and password.
- After login, perform the login button, and the official website of the NEET form will open in front of you.
- While filling out the form of NEET, your name, father’s name, mother’s name, date of birth number, identity number, and educational qualification-related information have to be filled in correctly.
- After filling out the form completely, you have to check the use of the form by submitting it on the final button.
- After clicking on the submit button, click on the payment button, deduct the payment online and take a printout of the form and save it.
NEET Application Form 2023 Registration Login
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Latest Govt Job Update||Click Here|
|Admit Card Update||Click Here|
|Home Page||Click Here|
New Recent Govt Job Notification
- KPSC Recruitment 2023 Apply Online For 1279 Post www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
- 12th Board Result 2023 Check Direct Link By Name & Roll No
- 10th Board Result 2023 Check Direct Link By Name & Roll No
- All India University Result 2023 – University Result All State Sarkari & Private College
- ICSE Board 12th Result 2023 Check By Enrollment No Link www.cisce.org
- Chandigarh 12th Result 2023 Check By Roll No Link www.chdeducation.gov.in
- ICSE Board 10th Result 2023 Check Date, Results Link, www.cisce.org
- Rajasthan University Result 2023 Check By Link www.uniraj.ac.in
- JEE Main Application Form 2023 Apply Online, www.jeemain.nta.nic.in
- NDA Application Form 2023 Apply Online For Eligibility Criteria, Last Date
- SSC MTS Admit Card 2023 Release Check Download Link By Name & DOB
- NEET 2023 Application Form Online, Registration, Login, www.neet.nta.nic.in